Friends and Partners
The VirtHuLab community is composed by professors, researchers and students who participate at the scientific activities of the laboratory. Its role is to develop and supervise the educational and research program of the VirtHuLab. The Scientific Network is currently composed by members coming from different university in the world, and it is open to new affiliates interested in its activity.
- Andrea Guazzini, IIT-CNR researcher and member of the CSDC.
- Franco Bagnoli, researcher of the university of Florence and director of the Fi.Si.Co lab.
- Duccio Fanelli, professor of physics at the faculty of engineering of the university of florence
- Timoteo Carletti
- Alessio Guarino
- Daniele Vilone
- Graziano Barnabei
- Emanuele Massaro, PhD Student
- Alessandro Cini, Phd Student
- Andrea Passarella IIT